Sunday, April 12, 2020

St Paris, on Easter Sunday (April 12, 2020)

 I went on a motorcycle ride this fine Easter Sunday, and while I have a few photos on my "Racing with the Wind" blog page, thought I would add these two. Took these during my stop in St. Paris, Ohio. Usually this is a larger ride but for today just wanted to get out for a bit. Actually at 53 miles turned out to be the (so far) biggest ride of 2020. It has been a wonderful and beautiful Easter Sunday spent with my wonderful wife Debbie.
I hope for all of you, wherever you are and whatever you believe, that you have had a good day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...