Bit of a weather surprise on Saturday, and a nicer day than Friday was. Took the Triumph out to Dayton and visited some sights. Went via new routes both there and back, and I like those a lot. Sure beats the bumpy road which is OH 4. Here at left is the Dayton Art Museum. I have been in there, a nice place and went to the Greek Festival last year there. Below is a monument on Monument Ave (Civil War Union Monument) while got the photo of the Wright Flyer Monument at the Riverside park in Dayton. It was a very good ride, and have a few more photos on my Racing with the Wind blog page. Fun place to visit, and I will be back again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Festival of Flight Parade (October 3, 2026)
We went to New Carlisle, Ohio for the parade yesterday. Had bands, Shriners, nice cars, celebrities ( local variety) and some 30 aircraft...
-
I go to this about every year, other than weather I don't miss it. Rocketts Landing is a really nice area of Richmond. Pretty view and...
-
Stout drive though Ohio, thru Pennsylvania and to Rocky Gap, Maryland. Spent 4 days there. Went then to Wheeling, WV for a relaxing over...
-
Two festivals over the weekend. The first was Friday June 5 (actually went on for around 4 days) was the Richmond Greek Festival. A favor...




No comments:
Post a Comment