Thursday, April 9, 2020

Springtime Sights (April 9, 2020)

Just a beautiful time of year, and while I do get out from time to time in the motorcycle and the car for items to pick up or just to explore during the days of the virus here in Ohio,  I do also get some fine walks in. Love to see the morning as in the photo at left as well as other sights of spring. The Air Force is still flying C-17's in training flights here, and enjoy seeing them as my house is in the flight path of the nearby Wright Patterson Air Force Base. These are certainly remarkable days but also a good time to pause and reflect on the wonder of life. 
On a recent motorcycle ride visited Springfield, Ohio. Some of my rides can be found on my "Racing With the Wind" Blog page. Just got the motorcycle out from it's winter nap a few short days ago, and have been on a handful of rides. All solo, keeping that "Social Distancing"in mind. Photos below are: geese in flight, C-17 from my yard, sunset, duck in flight, two friends on their motorcycle, and a low pass by a duck. I also have enjoying seeing the trees and flowers blooming. Spring is one of my favorite times of year and enjoying it with my wonderful wife Debbie as we explore the wonders of Ohio together.         






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...