Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter (April 12, 2020)

Actually the photo at left was a few days ago, and the one at the bottom (bunny on the mailbox) was also. The duck and the squirrel below were on Easter, as I went out looking for (but did not find) the Easter Bunny. It IS Easter Sunday as I write this, which is to me a time of great promise and hope. During this dark period of world history, it is the hope of a risen Christ that gives me strength to deal with the trials and tribulations of this period. I hope that whatever you believe that you are doing well with the virus and that you are finding peace and joy this season!   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...