Monday, June 29, 2020

Springfield, Enon and out in the Country (June 29, 2020)


It has been a big change living more in the country. I always lived in cities but since getting married we are living out at the lake. It is real nice and there is a great variety of animals out there. Bunnies are a real treat for me, enjoy watching them and seems as time goes by they even get used to me. I rode out a bit today on the motorcycle. Stopped by a creek on this early Monday morning, saw this postcard painted on a wall in Springfield, and some cows out in the country at Enon. 
I have some more photos from the adventures today on my Racing with the Wind page. It was a very good ride on an early morning. Expecting heat and humidity to be on the rise today, went out to beat that, and did so today.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...