Sunday, June 21, 2020

Fathers Day 2020 (June 21, 2020)


On this hot and humid Father's Day took a motorcycle ride on the Triumph to Riverscape. Was not the plan but it was where I turned up. I have some more photos on my Racing with the Wind blog page from the ride today. I took a few photos to put here, couple of the historical markers in front of the Engineers Club (which can be seen below), and the river. Glad to see today that the fountains are running and always fun to check those out. Being Sunday morning it was very quiet at the park but there were a few people there. Thanks for visiting my page and hope to see you back again soon.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Barber Motorsports Museum, Birmingham, Alabama (April 26, 2024)

If you are into motorcycles and some amazing cars, this is your museum. Literally the largest motorcycle museum in the world with over 1100 ...