Monday, June 15, 2020

9-11 Memorial and Young's Dairy (June 15, 2020)

Interesting ride today, as noted in the previous post 20 miles into the ride reached the 10,000 mile mark on my Triumph Speedmaster. Its been 10,000 trouble free miles and looking forward to the next 10,000. I was looking over some destinations tomorrow. Planning to get food with my wife at City Barbeque (directly below) and then will be eating at Beavercreek Station. That is the site of the 9-11 Memorial which is seen at the left. Haunting place and a nice tribute to that terrible day. 
Last four photos I took at Young's Dairy. Got me off the highway and onto some great backroads. I really enjoy riding past farms and fields. Young's Dairy has some neat areas to explore plus some good (but not yet open when I got there) restaurants. They also also noted for their amazing ice cream which is homemade and comes from milk from the cows on site. Some of them can be seen below.
In fact the last four photos are of Young's Dairy. I enjoy seeing animals and they have some really nice ones. You can also give some of them some snacks which is really fun. 
All in all a really good motorcycle ride to a couple of interesting places which made for a very fine Monday in Ohio.    





No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...