Monday, May 4, 2020

571 Ride (May 4, 2020)

Believe it or not on this Monday morning, this was the first part of the ride. Took this photo near my house of the geese with their baby geese. This is a special and wonderful time of year and a great time to see the wonders of nature in all its glory. I have only lived in Ohio for the last two years (almost) but have really come to love it. For so many reasons, this is a wonderful place to live and I feel very lucky to be here.   
Stopped by Carriage Hill Park, where I stopped for a brief bit to visit some horses out enjoying the morning. Fun to see them, and they are some remarkable creatures.
The park is one of my favorite places to explore. Dayton has a very good park system and looking forward to seeing all of them. Hopefully that will be a good project for this year. Until I find out more about the virus, keeping my distance from my fellow man.     
Due to the virus it was very quiet in Tipp City. Rode a roundabout route from Carriage Hill Park into the country and came across the turnoff from 202 to Tipp City and figured, what the hell. Love the beautiful old buildings.
From there rode down 571 past some farms and fields into New Carlisle. Visited the airport (just a sort of "fly by" as nothing going on there) and then followed it to my home (well almost to my home). Ride was 32 miles and a great time on a beautiful day. I put a few more photos up on my "Racing with the Wind" motorcycle blog. Looking forward to the next ride, thank you for visiting my page.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barber Motorsports Museum, Birmingham, Alabama (April 26, 2024)

If you are into motorcycles and some amazing cars, this is your museum. Literally the largest motorcycle museum in the world with over 1100 ...