Debbie and me made a two day trip to the Miami County Fair, with a day off in the middle. The fair actually ran a week, and held in the city of Troy, Ohio at the Fairgrounds there. It was a remarkable experience and we had a great time. Second year in a row I have been to a fair after not going to quite a few years. Last year was at the Virginia State Fair which is also to be found on this page. At any case enjoyed the food, the sights and sounds and the animals. Special big shout out to the bunnies, which I am a huge fan of from my days in Richmond, VA. The visit on the 11th was for the Draft Horse Show and some photos from that can be seen here below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Festival of Flight Parade (October 3, 2026)
We went to New Carlisle, Ohio for the parade yesterday. Had bands, Shriners, nice cars, celebrities ( local variety) and some 30 aircraft...
-
I go to this about every year, other than weather I don't miss it. Rocketts Landing is a really nice area of Richmond. Pretty view and...
-
Stout drive though Ohio, thru Pennsylvania and to Rocky Gap, Maryland. Spent 4 days there. Went then to Wheeling, WV for a relaxing over...
-
Two festivals over the weekend. The first was Friday June 5 (actually went on for around 4 days) was the Richmond Greek Festival. A favor...










No comments:
Post a Comment