Friday, August 30, 2019

Carriage Hill Park (August 30, 2019)

One of my favorite places to visit, and best of all its the park closest in Dayton to my home is Carriage Hill Park. In a city filled with amazing parks, this is one of my favorites. For one thing there are a number of farm animals and for another the farm dates to the late 1800's. It has been kept as it was..and some of the photos can be seen directly below.
The park also has a nice visitor area to see some more items from that period and as you can see in the last photo a very nice lake can be found there. The park is well kept and is well worth a visit as I have found on many past occasions. I will be returning here in the future. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...