Picked a nail up in my rear motorcycle tire and took it to Joe's Cycle Shop in Dayton on the 2nd. While I had seen some of the damage on tv and from the highway of the Memorial Day storms , this was my first up close look at just a fraction of the damage. The tornadoes damaged some 1000 buildings (businesses and houses). This is just some of the damage on North Dixie Drive where the shop is located.
I took these photos wandering around the area of the motorcycle shop which amazingly (as were a very few other buildings was "largely" untouched. The bike shop I was told did get some roof damage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Festival of Flight Parade (October 3, 2026)
We went to New Carlisle, Ohio for the parade yesterday. Had bands, Shriners, nice cars, celebrities ( local variety) and some 30 aircraft...
-
I go to this about every year, other than weather I don't miss it. Rocketts Landing is a really nice area of Richmond. Pretty view and...
-
Stout drive though Ohio, thru Pennsylvania and to Rocky Gap, Maryland. Spent 4 days there. Went then to Wheeling, WV for a relaxing over...
-
Two festivals over the weekend. The first was Friday June 5 (actually went on for around 4 days) was the Richmond Greek Festival. A favor...




No comments:
Post a Comment