Wednesday, June 9, 2021

A Tuesday in June (June 9, 2021)

No particular reason for these specifically, though did find them interesting photos all in the space of a day. Took these the evening of June 8 and the morning of June 9. The sunset was very pretty and I enjoyed the color. The C-17 doing flight ops from the nearby Air Force Base made a number of passes over our house. I love aviation and enjoy seeing and hearing these aircraft. It is like a dream come true for me to have these sights in my backyard (and a great aviation museum just a few minutes away.

As for the bunny, it was in my backyard and watched him for quite a while just after I got up. I really enjoy them, they are gentle creatures. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...