Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Spring Winding down in the Miami Valley

 

I really enjoy living by the lakes. Always interesting things to see, including the new life. Robins put a next on my porch, I left it alone and these four little guys are there. Fun to see them, and the parents are really working hard keeping them fed. Lots of amazing birds to be seen here, some raising families. Geese are really protective and let you know if you get too close. 

The aircraft photo (those are C-17s by the way) was taken when I was heading in the car to Fairborn which is where Wright Patterson Air Force base is located. The Bunny I took in my yard, always enjoy watching those gentle creatures. Finally a family of geese crossing the road in my neighborhood. Summer is just around the corner, with Memorial Day being the "Unoffical" start of the season. Will soon be firing up the grills and enjoying Summertime here in Ohio.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...