Thursday, October 10, 2019

National Museum of the United States Air Force (October 10, 2019)

One of my favorite places (if not the favorite) to visit here in the Dayton Ohio area is the National Museum of the United States Air Force. It is one of the best that I have ever seen, and I have seen a few in my years. Course, got something new coming up in a few weeks, and so will be featuring that soon. There is a great deal of aircraft and spacecraft to be seen there, as well as thousands of other items in the five buildings that make up the museum. Admission is free just be sure to have a lot of time to see it all (if that is possible in one day). I have some more photos on my "Racing with the Wind" motorcycle page also on this date. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...