Sunday, October 6, 2019
Festival of Flight Parade (October 5, 2019)
At 11am on October 5 the Festival of Flight parade kicked off in New Carlisle, Ohio. Unique among the parades I have seen in that they had some 20 aircraft towed down the streets of the city. They also had the usual marching bands and other such parade features. The planes though were both amazing and amazingly unique.
I have to say it was one of the best parades I have ever seen. Of course, as I am sort of an aircraft manic...well, go figure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Festival of Flight Parade (October 3, 2026)
We went to New Carlisle, Ohio for the parade yesterday. Had bands, Shriners, nice cars, celebrities ( local variety) and some 30 aircraft...
-
I go to this about every year, other than weather I don't miss it. Rocketts Landing is a really nice area of Richmond. Pretty view and...
-
Stout drive though Ohio, thru Pennsylvania and to Rocky Gap, Maryland. Spent 4 days there. Went then to Wheeling, WV for a relaxing over...
-
Two festivals over the weekend. The first was Friday June 5 (actually went on for around 4 days) was the Richmond Greek Festival. A favor...





No comments:
Post a Comment