Great time at the Dayton Air Show. Weather was a real concern, past few weeks has been a terrible combination of tornadoes, floods and heavy rain which included the night before. However, though it was cloudy at the beginning of the show, we were able to get around under dry conditions. Even better, later in the day and especially when the United States Air Force Thunderbirds came out, so did the sun and they along with other aircraft gave us a remarkable show.
The acts were remarkable in the air. Seeing this sort of re-fueling demo was cool. As always Sean D. Tucker was amazing. He is just an artist in the sky. Harrier demo was great in fact to be honest it was all pretty wonderful.
The big bonus for the day was the Thunderbirds which put on one remarkable show and that was enjoyed by the crowd that was there which according to some new reports was an all time record for the event on this day.
I can tell you for sure, I am going to be back with them next year. My wife Debbie also had a wonderful time. I am including some more photos from the show directly below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Festival of Flight Parade (October 3, 2026)
We went to New Carlisle, Ohio for the parade yesterday. Had bands, Shriners, nice cars, celebrities ( local variety) and some 30 aircraft...
-
I go to this about every year, other than weather I don't miss it. Rocketts Landing is a really nice area of Richmond. Pretty view and...
-
Stout drive though Ohio, thru Pennsylvania and to Rocky Gap, Maryland. Spent 4 days there. Went then to Wheeling, WV for a relaxing over...
-
Two festivals over the weekend. The first was Friday June 5 (actually went on for around 4 days) was the Richmond Greek Festival. A favor...
No comments:
Post a Comment