Monday, August 14, 2017

Richmond Filipino Festival ( August 12, 2017)

Went to the festial which has been held the past few years (thinking this was the 12th). I enjoy it a lot because I spent some time in the country during my Navy days and it was just a wonderful place to be.
Good to get out to see some familiar sights, taste some very good beer and amazing food It was pretty neat and has been my practice the past few years went there really early. It is a good idea because this event really brings out the people.  
There was some dancing there, and some booths to explore. The big draw for me was the meal and having a bottle (or in the case of me two) of San Miguel Beer. Really brought back some memories. As for the food different than my usual breakfast but very good and I enjoyed it a great deal.
Fun event if you are in the Richmond area around mid-August and some really fine people put it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...