Tomorrow, I will get out again, and will check out some more of the amazing sights in Richmond. More photos from tonight can be found on my photo page as well. Merry Christmas everyone!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Tacky Light Tour (Day 1) December 4, 2010
Tomorrow, I will get out again, and will check out some more of the amazing sights in Richmond. More photos from tonight can be found on my photo page as well. Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Festival of Flight Parade (October 3, 2026)
We went to New Carlisle, Ohio for the parade yesterday. Had bands, Shriners, nice cars, celebrities ( local variety) and some 30 aircraft...
-
I go to this about every year, other than weather I don't miss it. Rocketts Landing is a really nice area of Richmond. Pretty view and...
-
Stout drive though Ohio, thru Pennsylvania and to Rocky Gap, Maryland. Spent 4 days there. Went then to Wheeling, WV for a relaxing over...
-
Two festivals over the weekend. The first was Friday June 5 (actually went on for around 4 days) was the Richmond Greek Festival. A favor...
No comments:
Post a Comment