Monday, September 13, 2010

Big Hawk and the Great Wolf (September 11, 2010)

Went to Pat Rogers Harley Davidson to see the Cannonball Motorcycle Race which made a stop there, which I have on my motorcycle page (and photos on the Photo Page) but got a real kick out of this hawk which was on the sign there. I took two photos of him, he really did not seem to mind, though I believe he was watching me. Loved the bird on the sign, and thought it was really cool. He was a neat bird and later saw him fly off.
Had a great day on the 11th, the air show earlier was remarkable, and the motorcycle event was something I had never seen before. The bikes were also at Great Wolf Lodge in Concord, NC, and I had never been in it, but had wanted to see it; so Patty and I wandered in there, and got the photos below. Got the outside, the main lobby and the water park. An expensive place to stay but a lot to do there. Was fun checking it out and liked the things that I saw in there, looks like a very fun place to stay and enjoy. Might be worth a future weekend with the wife!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...