First ever trip to the State of Maine, with a few stops along the way. Due to the problems the airlines are having decided to drive, and a beautiful if long (981 miles, one way) it was. I had never been there though my wife was stationed there during her Navy service. Enjoyed seeing the amazing sights, got my first ever Lobster Roll (twice in fact) and also enjoyed the history to be found there. It is a remarkable and beautiful place and after visiting I can see going back in the future. On the way home, we made a stop at a favorite place. Niagara Falls is always worth a stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Festival of Flight Parade (October 3, 2026)
We went to New Carlisle, Ohio for the parade yesterday. Had bands, Shriners, nice cars, celebrities ( local variety) and some 30 aircraft...
-
I go to this about every year, other than weather I don't miss it. Rocketts Landing is a really nice area of Richmond. Pretty view and...
-
Stout drive though Ohio, thru Pennsylvania and to Rocky Gap, Maryland. Spent 4 days there. Went then to Wheeling, WV for a relaxing over...
-
Two festivals over the weekend. The first was Friday June 5 (actually went on for around 4 days) was the Richmond Greek Festival. A favor...









No comments:
Post a Comment