Monday, March 21, 2022

Spring 2020 (Day 1) (March 20, 2022)

Yeah, its officially underway. Got out for a while, this fellow was resting in my yard while I was doing some work on my motorcycle to get it ready for the 2020 Riding Season here in Central Ohio. He was out watching me for a long time on what was a very sunny and warm day. The first full day of Spring will be even warmer. Getting out with my wife to enjoy some 70's temperatures on this Monday (the first full day of Spring). Winter was nice but looking forward to the upcoming season. 

Looking forward as always to the adventures to come, and we have some fine ones ahead!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...