Thursday, September 23, 2021

Richmond, VA (September 15, 2021)

Before I moved to Ohio, I used to live in Richmond. Took the photo at left on the beer deck of Legend Brewing, home of some damn fine beer. Nice to see the city again, though having a blast with my wife in Ohio, Debbie and me had some great times there. 
This was my house in Richmond. I got a kick out of seeing it again. Saw that the big tree in the  front yard is going. Wandered around for a bit and checked out the old neighborhood. As mentioned we had lunch at Legend seen below. My old employer is below that, an amazing complex of buildings. 

Made a stop at Scoot Richmond, which is now at a new location. It is from them that I purchased my Triumph Speedmaster. That is one great motorcycle shop (and I have been to a few). No Triumph dealers in Dayton, so good to see those motorcycles again (I get my motorcycle here worked on from a former one...also it's very good place to go). Had a great time in Richmond, and a nice overnight. There was a group of motorcyclists at the hotel, who were going to a rally in New York (former firemen) and we enjoyed hanging out with them.   







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...