Saturday, September 5, 2020

Airplanes and Beer (September 5, 2020)

Nice motorcycle ride on a Saturday morning. I went to explore a couple of new places. A big fan of craft beer and got a quick look at Mother Stewart's Brewing in Springfield. Not open, but went to see it for a future visit. I also rode to the Springfield Airport which I had also never seen. I am a big fan of aviation and enjoy visiting these places. Nice day to ride and looking forward to checking out a cold beer at Mother Stewart's in the future. I also have more photos at my Racing with the Wind blog page.     


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barber Motorsports Museum, Birmingham, Alabama (April 26, 2024)

If you are into motorcycles and some amazing cars, this is your museum. Literally the largest motorcycle museum in the world with over 1100 ...