Sunday, May 7, 2017

Art in the Park (May 6, 2017)

 Revisited one of my favorite events which is Art in the Park which is held around this time every year in beautiful Byrd Park in Richmond. Always a great time there with some amazing arts and crafts of all types. I have seen many remarkable works there....there are some talented people in this region. I say region because people come from all over. There were over 400 booths and you can without a whole lot of effort find some things that get your attention. I am a big aviation fan and these creations to the left certainly got my attention.
I read somewhere that this is one of the largest art shows in the country. Certainly it is fun to walk around and see things, plus enjoy the people and dogs which also attend. No admission charge (just have to pay for food and whatever art you choose to purchase if any). I have gotten a few things there over the years. Had a great time and planning to make another visit to the 2018 show next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brit Floyd (May 17, 2024)

Went with friends last night to the Brit Floyd concert at The Rose in Huber Heights. Was a wonderful concert, the band was fantastic. Sure, ...