Nice weekend in the RVA, enjoyed the cooler temperatures of late, though the summer blast is coming back slowly but surely. Did a lot of work here this weekend, just the normal living a life sort of thing. Did get out with a friend and his girlfriend to see "Class Act" at Stony Point Fashion Park. Enjoyed a cold beverage from Starbucks, and some great Motown music from this very fine band. I always enjoy the free concerts, and though not much of a shopping guy, do like Stony Point (some great places to eat there, and I am an "eating guy"). If you get the chance; check out the band when they play around town, and check out the mall.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Sunday in the RVA (July 17, 2011)
Nice weekend in the RVA, enjoyed the cooler temperatures of late, though the summer blast is coming back slowly but surely. Did a lot of work here this weekend, just the normal living a life sort of thing. Did get out with a friend and his girlfriend to see "Class Act" at Stony Point Fashion Park. Enjoyed a cold beverage from Starbucks, and some great Motown music from this very fine band. I always enjoy the free concerts, and though not much of a shopping guy, do like Stony Point (some great places to eat there, and I am an "eating guy"). If you get the chance; check out the band when they play around town, and check out the mall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Festival of Flight Parade (October 3, 2026)
We went to New Carlisle, Ohio for the parade yesterday. Had bands, Shriners, nice cars, celebrities ( local variety) and some 30 aircraft...
-
I go to this about every year, other than weather I don't miss it. Rocketts Landing is a really nice area of Richmond. Pretty view and...
-
Stout drive though Ohio, thru Pennsylvania and to Rocky Gap, Maryland. Spent 4 days there. Went then to Wheeling, WV for a relaxing over...
-
Two festivals over the weekend. The first was Friday June 5 (actually went on for around 4 days) was the Richmond Greek Festival. A favor...
No comments:
Post a Comment